Polymer Clay Earring Cleaning & Care:
- Avoid wearing when applying perfume, deodorant, hairspray and lotion.
- Remove before going into water.
- Avoid dropping or setting something heavy on top as it may cause breakage.
- Polymer clay bakes in the heat so make sure to keep earrings out of the sun and away from heat.
- When not being worn, store in a container to avoid scratches.
- To clean, use a moist soft fabric and wipe gently to remove dirt.
Are your earrings hypoallergenic and nickel free?
Yes, all earring posts are nickel free and hypoallergenic! Each listing has the type of metal being used.
Are your earrings really lightweight?
Yes. All our polymer clay earrings weigh less than an ounce. In fact, they all weigh less than half an ounce! So far, the heaviest earrings I've made are 0.2 oz.
How durable are they?
Super durable and flexible! However, some earrings have tiny details that you may want to be careful with.